- Tom 26, Policy Maker (in the making) JULY 2017
- Gemma 32, IT Designer (JUNE 2017)
- Brett 34, Sports Broadcaster (JUNE 2017)I went to the trouble of getting measurements done to buy clothes from an online overseas retailer and I could fit two people in the shirts and pants. That when I knew it was time to seek out a stylist. Sally found the perfect clothes for my size and shape (am not in Olympic shape let's just say) and all the clothes I've bought I love and none are tucked away in my wardrobe. Will definitely see Sally again leading into spring and summer as I've had a great response from my workmates!
- Cristy 37, Office Manager (SEP 2016)
- Kerry 50, Teacher from Perth (APR 2016)
- Tony 54, Accountant (APR 2016)
- Paula 45, Nurse (MAR 2016)
- Kerryn 51, Personal Trainer and Amputee (NOV 2016)
I have just spent the most productive, efficient and fun 3 hours shopping EVER with Styled By Sally. From someone who hates clothes shopping and usually walks away totally disillusioned after a couple of hours, Sally was able to take me to the right shops, find the right style to suit me, and the right fit in no time. Thank you Sally for accepting the "challenge". I could not recommend you and your business more highly.
- Alison 40, Brisbane (OCT 2016)
- Adam 52, Electrician (AUG 2017)
- Celia 57, Brazil (SEP 2017)
Having a mother who struggles to value herself and see her worth, I thought it'd be a great gift to book her a session with Sally and it was the best experience I could've given mum. Up until meeting Sally, mum was hanging on to her pregnancy weight and other life events that culminated in her not even looking at herself in the mirror, just throwing clothes on, hiding, in black. Meeting Sally and hearing her advice made her feel great and it opened her mind and eyes to colours. She was so happy during the session and afterwards. Honestly, it is the best gift anyone could give a loved one, specially one who has been through some life-changing events! Cannot thank you enough Sally!
- Paul 48, Brighton (MAR 2017)
- Caroline, Port Melbourne (SEP 2017)
- Rebecca 21, student Brunswick West
- Shane 35, Storeman Croydon
I just had my first shop with Sally and I can't recommend it enough. It was so simple and easy. For someone like myself it took all the stress out of finding clothes that not only fitted but made me feel more confident in myself, look like a real man and be able feel relaxed while being myself.