A personal shopper session puts the fun back into shopping
Shopping for clothes is supposed to be fun. But all too often it turns into a chore. You don’t really have time, you don’t want to spend too much money, you’re not sure what look suits you, some of the shops are intimidating (I’m too old to shop there, that shop is too trendy for me, the clothes in that store are made for skinny girls, the staff are intimidating). Feel familiar?
Wouldn’t you prefer a shopping trip that is fun, efficient and a boost to your self confidence? With a personal shopper, you get all the best bits ~ support, company and fun ~ along with the crucial added elements of objectivity, expertise and experience.
“Shopping with Sally was more like shopping with a fashionable friend who gives great advice. She made sure that the clothes reflected my personal style as well as suiting a corporate workplace. Going shopping alone would have been a disaster but with Sally it ended up being a great day with terrific results”.
Styled by Sally’s personal shopping service will:
Save you money
- Personal shopping consultants at Styled by Sally know where to go for the latest sales and best value shopping
- Having worked as a personal shopper since 2007, Sally has built great relationships with retailers who reward her clients with special discounts, some as high as 35%
- Most clients will save their session fee (and often more!) with our exclusive discounts
- Very few other Melbourne stylists receive these discounts
- No more buying clothes that gather dust in the wardrobe
- Buy fewer pieces that you can mix and match (and will look forward to wearing)
- We don’t go to shops that are outside your budget
Save you time
- No more wandering in and out of shops, getting dispirited
- Buy all your clothes, from head to toe, for each season in one trip!
- Our personal shopper services take around 2-3 hours
Allow you to enjoy yourself and shopping!
- Take the pressure off yourself and off friends and family
- Shop with a friendly expert stylist who is completely dedicated to helping you
- Buy clothes that are just right for you, in shops where you feel comfortable
Increase your self confidence
- When you look good, you feel great
- We are all different – the right clothes for you flatter your shape, lifestyle and personality
- Treat yourself – you deserve the good feelings and confidence boost a personal shopper experience brings
Not sure about a personal shopper?
Some people think of a personal shopper as a scary ‘fashionista’ who is going to talk you into purchases you don’t want to make and make you spend money you don’t have.
Styled by Sally offers you a whole different kind of personal shopper service. Our team is down to earth, real people (just like you!) who love helping men and women find clothes that flatter them, so they feel good about themselves.
You don’t need to be a high end fashion diva to benefit from a personal shopper. In fact, the service is tailor made for ordinary people who lack a little confidence or simply lack the time to shop efficiently and effectively for themselves.
Personal Shopping Melbourne: how does it work?
When booking the personal shopping service for the first time, we will ascertain your personal needs via a brief questionnaire including details such as your age, height, body shape, personal style, dress size, budget, favourite stores and most importantly, your ‘wish list’.
The rest is all done for you! Your Styled by Sally stylist will put together the plan of attack for which stores to visit for what pieces and all that’s needed is a time and location. Sally and her team love shopping with clients in Melbourne’s CBD. After all, Melbourne is the fashion capital! Other locations like Chadstone, Doncaster, Highpoint or your local shopping strip can be organised on request (some locations may incur a higher fee).
Pricing & Locations
Head Stylist Sally Mackinnon $550* for 3 hours $390* for 2 hours – CBD (other locations on request)
Stylist Loré Ebeling $390* for 3 hours $290* for 2 hours – CBD & Chadstone
Stylist Prue Chilcott $390* for 3 hours $290* for 2 hours – CBD, Chadstone & Doncaster
Stylist Anne Guergues $390* for 3 hours $290* for 2 hours – CBD, Chadstone & Bayside
More or less shopping time can be arranged.
*all pricing is inclusive of GST
For you and your stylist to get better acquainted, you may choose to add a Style Consultation to your Personal Shopping. You can choose 30 minutes (from $75) or 1 hour (from $125) which both include our personal Style Plan and tea/coffee.
Group Personal Shopping Services
Interested in shopping with a small group? We can tailor a group personal shopping package to suit your needs and budget. Check out our Group Shopping Services for details and pricing.